Re: Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

Quentin Christensen

Excellent, let us know if you have any trouble with the coupon!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Thanks Quentin,

It's been sorted out. I got a coupon, which I'm giong to use right now.

Take care, ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/09/2016 01:04, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Hi Ollie,

I'm sure that will be fine, let me chase it up for you :)

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Mallard <mallard@... <mailto:mallard@...>> wrote:

    Hello Quentin,

    I tried to buy this ebook, but I made a stupid mistake and went
    and re-bought the Basic Training ebook, whichI already have.

    I wrote to Admin but, of course, you people "down under" are
    sleeping now...

    Do you think it would be possible to change the download link,
    which I haven't used, and send me one for the Microsoft Word ebook?

    I'm a well-known "messer-upper", so please, bear with me... lol

    Ciao, and thanks for your great work.

    Ollie

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess

--

www.nvaccess.org