Re: Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

Mallard

Ciao Quentin,

No trouble at all. Coupon entered, book downloaded. I'm about to unzip the file and start reading.

I don't have MS Word; I use LibreOffice, but I want to collect all the NVDA ebooks to help friends when needed.

It would be nice to have some documentation about NVDA with LibreOffice, although I realise there are still accessibility issues in that suite.

They're not particularly responsive; I had a chance to participate in one of their conferences here in Milan, and there were a lot of nice words concerning accessibility and their commitment, but I have experienced otherwise whenever I have tried to contact them on this subject...

Let's hope forthe future...

Ciao, and thanks again.

Ollie

Il 14/09/2016 11:06, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Excellent, let us know if you have any trouble with the coupon!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>> wrote:

Thanks Quentin,

It's been sorted out. I got a coupon, which I'm giong to use right
now.

Take care, ciao,

Ollie

Il 14/09/2016 01:04, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:

Hi Ollie,

I'm sure that will be fine, let me chase it up for you :)

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:35 AM, Mallard <mallard@kimabe.eu
<mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu> <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu
<mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>>> wrote:

Hello Quentin,

I tried to buy this ebook, but I made a stupid mistake and
went
and re-bought the Basic Training ebook, whichI already have.

I wrote to Admin but, of course, you people "down under" are
sleeping now...

Do you think it would be possible to change the download link,
which I haven't used, and send me one for the Microsoft
Word ebook?

I'm a well-known "messer-upper", so please, bear with
me... lol

Ciao, and thanks for your great work.

Ollie

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
<tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383 <tel:%2B61%20413%20904%20383>
www.nvaccess.org <http://www.nvaccess.org>
<http://www.nvaccess.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess>
Twitter: @NVAccess

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer
Basic Training for NVDA E-Book now available: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
Twitter: @NVAccess