Re: Reading characters phonetically

Lexi

That add-on is exactly what I meant. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 6:11 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
Lexi wrote:

> Hello, is there a way to get NVDA to read characters phonetically? Such as, A: alpha, B: bravo, and so on?--

If your cursor is on the character, or the review cursor is, pressing the
numpad 2 key twice (desktop mode), will read the character phonetically.

If you want it to just read phonetically if you pause on a character while
using the arrow keys, like iOS Voiceover does in character mode, there is
an add-on for that, although I can't find it currently.

Luke

--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi