locked [Locked] Acapela Group Infovox4 Device to Go Out of Support in July 2022

Hi.

Subject says it all.

I was mucking about looking at what extras I could buy for the system I have and found that infovox4 which a few of us have managed to afford is going out of support sometime next year.

Due to changes in markets and sales, acapella is dropping this product.

More likely in my opinion they can't keep up with all the new windows updates, with windows 11 coming out later on who knows.

Up shot of this is that the only massive voice pack apart from orpheus you can get is sadly the codefactory voices.

You can buy the acapella voices for nvda but I really want more sapi voices and I want to be able to buy big packages instead of by the voice.