locked Re: [Locked] Acapela Group Infovox4 Device to Go Out of Support in July 2022

Richard Wells

Hi Ru: will Tiflotecnia older 5.5 be made compatible as well for those of us who have purchased it? I need it for Thumb drive usage.

On 6/13/2021 9:08 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hi!

Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia is already compatible with NVDA 2021.1.

Driver at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/65nyehmf785d2r1/vocalizer_expressive_driver_3.1.5_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=1

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 06:57 de 13/06/2021, Fawaz Abdul rahman escreveu:

Hi,

In addition to that, acapella add-on really slow and sometimes buggy, we can’t speed it up to 150 as I can with sapi voices from the config file.

And vocalizer voices, finding a working demo is quite hard, you download from 2-3 places and all not compatible with nvda above 2019.3, then you find one with eloquence which is also buggy.

For foreign language users, such as Arabic, finding a suitable voice without using a cracked version is quite difficult. And the situation hasn’t improved yet.

Good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10