Re: Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

hi Quentin.
thanks so much for your patience and answering our questions in a very
good manner.
i have a question about nvda 2016.3 and text selection.
in previous versions, when we press control+f9, we starting mark our selection.
after that, when we press control+f10, our selection is copied to the clipboard.
right?
now, in the new version, as usual, when we use control+f9, we specify
our selection.
after finishing our selection, we should control+f10 twice quickly to
our selection be copied.
but what happen if we use control+f10 once like previous versions?
for example: if we use it once, is it possible to use windows regular
commands like control+x control+c and control+v?
thanks for your help and God bless you!

On 9/14/16, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:
Quentin,

You say that the copy selection (F10 twice) should only move the caret if
certain objects are in focus. What does this mean?

I have tried the F9 and double F10 sequence with NVDA+6 set to "caret
moves
review cursor " "on" and "off" alternately, but the double F10 always moves
the caret to the copied text. To be sure that I am making myself clear: in
the sample, when I double click F10 to copy "Bert", I find the caret has
jumped from the last line where I removed "Brown" to the immediate right
edge of the word Bert" on the top line.

How can I get the caret to stay in place and not move up?

All the best,

Cearbhall

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml> for free now!