locked Re: [Locked] Acapela Group Infovox4 Device to Go Out of Support in July 2022

As I read it, and other pages, it affects nothing but the Infovox4.

See pages:
Voices for NVDA screen reader
and the page you go to on that screen if you activate the Discover Acapela TTS voice for NVDA control.

It seems to me they're dumping support for a specific piece of hardware, the InfoVox4, and that's it.

      ~ Brian Vogel