Re: Nvda error, how to solved it?

My guess, and that's all it is, is probably nothing.

Connection timeouts are not at all uncommon.  Anything that has to "reach out to cyberspace" to get something will, on occasion, encounter a connection timeout.

I would only be concerned with this if it is a persistent error and it's happening when you are certain you have an internet connection active.  If you don't have an internet connection active, any URL open type connection is going to timeout.

      ~ Brian Vogel