De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Shaun Everiss
Envoyé : lundi 14 juin 2021 03:17
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] acapella infovox4 to expire 2022

Well I have noticed with the australian voice on vocaliser that some american accents like the odd stray letter or word is emulated.
Its not often but enough that I notice.
The older realspeak never had this issue.
Though I may contact acapella to see what exactly then want to do with indevidual users, I'd personally like sapi voices but it seems nural cloud subscriptions seem to be the rage.
Sadly its all about the mobile baby which means us users on the big traditional boxes of microsoft goodness may be out of luck but I may try.

As I read it, and other pages, it affects nothing but the Infovox4.

See pages:
Voices for NVDA screen reader (
https://www.acapela-group.com/solutions/acapela-tts-voice-for-nvda/ )
and the page you go to on that screen if you activate the Discover
Acapela TTS voice for NVDA ( http://www.acapela-nvda.com/ ) control.

It seems to me they're dumping support for a specific piece of
hardware, the InfoVox4, and that's it.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and
expression, which are contained in and actuated by the body. What you
do and say is the clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel