Re: nvda remote and braille

Rui Fontes

Hello!

According with my experience:

Regarding speech, your PC will talk with your selected synth in spite of any configuration of remote machine...

Regarding Braille, your Braille display will work if the remote machine and yours are set to auto... If each is set to a different Braille display, I think it will not work...

Rui Fontes

Às 12:56 de 14/06/2021, dennis huckle escreveu:

Hello all,

I have, as yet little experience of using nvda and the remote addon.

I have a friend whose pc is no longer speaking.

I have proposed I conduct an nvda remote in order that I might assist her.

Both of us have braille displays.

Once connected to her does my braille display work with her nvda and do both versions have to be the same.

Although she has no speech will my end of the remote connection speak or does nvda match her computer settings.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.