Re: How do I set up Audio Ducking?

First, and it's a major lifeline as far as I'm concerned, remember that you can bring up the NVDA Commands Quick Reference in your web browser by hitting NVDA+N,H,Q.  The vast majority of "the commonly used features or settings" will be found in that document, and Audio Ducking is one of them.

The keyboard shortcut for Audio Ducking is NVDA+SHIFT+D (regardless of whether you're using Desktop or Laptop keyboard layout).  It is a "circular toggle" that allows you to choose either off or one of two other conditions under which ducking will occur.

      ~ Brian Vogel