locked Re: [Locked] Acapela Group Infovox4 Device to Go Out of Support in July 2022

Note:  I have updated the topic title so that it is entirely accurate for archival purposes.

Acapela Voices and the Acapela Infovox4 are not one and the same, although the latter does employ the former.

It is also critical to note, and repeat, what Acapela says with regard to the existing functionality of InfoVox4 after they sunset their support: The product will remain fully operational and available as long as Windows OS allows it.
That's likely to be for quite a while after active support by Acapela ceases.  There will just no longer be any fixes or support for it from Acapela.

      ~ Brian Vogel