From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Christo de Klerk
Sent: 14 September 2016 16:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Finding in MS Word

Hello all

The shortcut key for next search result is ctrl+alt+y. Nice and easy.

Kind regards

Other Christo

On 2016/09/14 9:28 AM, Christo Vorster wrote:
Hi everyone

I used to use ctrl+f for find in Word.

Since I got the advice on search that circulated lately on the list I started using it as it was set out in the list. It works fantastically well.

I don’t think that hitting F6 several times is really the answer, rather use the escape and ctrl+pgdn, as described.

Thanks for all the input from all the listers.

Have a nice day