From: Monte Single
Sent: 14 June 2021 17:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] few screen reader commands needed

Try pressing the nvda key  the end key.

-----Original Message-----

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of ganesh reddy

Sent: June 14, 2021 9:44 AM

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Subject: [nvda] few screen reader commands needed

Hi, I am Ganesh from Hyderabad, India.

While using WinWord with NVDA, I got the following doubts.

1. Is there any short Cut key to know the page number?

For example:

If I am reading 50 pages document.

I read few pages. I wants to stop here. now how can I know, in which page I am on?

2. In the same way can I know, line number?

3. If I press page up, my cursor will be in first line of previous page.

In the same way is there any trick, so that I can go to end of the same page?

4. Is there any shortcut key to read whole page?

--

with regards Ganesh reddy:

Mobile:

+919666147734