From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: 14 June 2021 17:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda remote and braille

Dennis: Using NVDA on an ElBraille which uses Focus fifth generation, I am finding lots of things I can't control in Windows, could you point me to what resources you are using to guide me through learning more Braille key strokes to do more? I can't even do ALT+F4 at this point.

On 6/14/2021 9:32 AM, dennis huckle wrote:

Extremely useful.

As I mentioned a while ago I am seriously beginning to consider nvda as my default screen reader.

As I have now mastered braille commands and can now control my pc as I could with jaws nvda is seemingly a better option.

Starting to use nvda remote with braille is something I certainally find useful in order to assist others in the use of nvda.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.