From: ganesh reddy
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 6:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] few screen reader commands needed

Hi, I am Ganesh from Hyderabad, India.

While using WinWord with NVDA, I got the following doubts.

1. Is there any short Cut key to know the page number?

For example:

If I am reading 50 pages document.

I read few pages. I wants to stop here. now how can I know, in which

page I am on?

2. In the same way can I know, line number?

3. If I press page up, my cursor will be in first line of previous page.

In the same way is there any trick, so that I can go to end of the same
page?

4. Is there any shortcut key to read whole page?

--

with regards Ganesh reddy:

Mobile:

+919666147734