De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Rui Fontes
Envoyé : samedi 29 août 2020 12:53
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Looking for newest vocalizer driver

Hi!

The latest one is at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.2.nvda-addon

But, your problem do not appear to be caused by our driver...

Can you specify better your problem with the Mozilla apps?

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 10:37 de 29/08/2020, Anne Günther escreveu:
Hi
I finally updated my nvda. While "Vocalizer" works in general Nvda
freezes completely in firefox as well as Thunderbird. I got the link
to the driver from a message in this list from Febrauary. So I'm
hoping there's a newer version where things work once more fine.
regards, Guenni