Re: Looking for accessible video recording software that supports screen recording

Sarah k Alawami

Look for obs. I use this every time I record/stream a video and it has helped, a lot. I'm using it now to record screen caps of bugs I find in a piece of software the dev is working to make accessible.;

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 12 Jun 2021, at 9:51, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:

Debut Video Capcha: https://debut-video-capture.en.softonic.com/

This is a pay software. By the way, I also want to have a free one too so I appreciated with any of your help.

Cuong

Đặng Mạnh Cường
Chuyên viên công nghệ trợ giúp
Trung tâm hướng nghiệp và công nghệ trợ giúp cho người mù Sao Mai
52/22 Huỳnh Thiện Lộc, P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú, TP. HCM
Điện thoại: 028-7302-4488
E-mail: tech@...
Website: http://www.trungtamsaomai.org; http://www.saomaicenter.org
Điện thoại di động / Zalo: 0902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@...; cuong@...
Skype: dangmanhcuong
Twitter: ManhCuongTech

On 6/12/2021 11:49 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi all,

I want to make videos for posting on youtube. I however need accessible
software that will allow me to record my voice and to show what is happening
on the screen.

Can anyone suggest such a program? Open source or free is better but I am
willing to pay.
Pranav