I'm actually not sure. It might, but you migh twant ot ask on the reapers list we have on groups.io.

Take care

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 15 Jun 2021, at 12:03, Chris Smart wrote:

I'm not sure. I have Reaper, and it does seem capable of just about anything...

On 2021-06-15 3:01 p.m., Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:

Will Reaper do this?

Ben

On Jun 15, 2021, at 06:23, Chris Smart ve3rwj@... wrote:

´╗┐Does anyone know of a soundboard application that is accessible with NVDA?

A soundboard is usually a program that allows someone to have many little audio clips cued up and assigned to hotkeys, so they can be played instantly when their hotkey is pushed.

It would be even better if said hotkeys were available globally.