Re: Looking for accessible video recording software that supports screen recording

tim

Still needs a lot of work. Just using the defaults tabbing around does move but don't ever shift+tab or your blowing up all over the place. Also its error sometimes read and mostly don't.

The gamebar is still more accessible.

On 6/15/2021 6:59 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Actually, that has changed with obs 27. All of it is now accessible, and you can even put in, if you know what you are doing, x y values to place your elements. I didn't suggest that to the team, but I've been tryign to work with them for a few years to get where we are.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 14 Jun 2021, at 8:39, Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io wrote:

Hi all.
Yes, the game bar of Windows10 is good for record a window.
Also, I use OBS Studio, an application open source. A part is accessible with the sistem focus, in the part of choose a source (select the screen, the camera, etc) you need use the object navigation of NVDA.
Official website: https://obsproject.com

Regards.