Re: Looking for accessible video recording software that supports screen recording

tim

Still needs a lot of work. Just using the defaults tabbing around does move but don't ever shift+tab or your blowing up all over the place. Also its error sometimes read and mostly don't.

The gamebar is still more accessible.

On 6/15/2021 6:59 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Actually, that has changed with obs 27. All of it is now accessible, and you can even put in, if you know what you are doing, x y values to place your elements. I didn't suggest that to the team, but I've been tryign to work with them for a few years to get where we are.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 14 Jun 2021, at 8:39, Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io wrote:

Hi all.
Yes, the game bar of Windows10 is good for record a window.
Also, I use OBS Studio, an application open source. A part is accessible with the sistem focus, in the part of choose a source (select the screen, the camera, etc) you need use the object navigation of NVDA.
Official website: https://obsproject.com

Regards.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.