Re: Phonetic Pronunciation for Vernacular Languages

Luke Davis

Does it work with all add-ons disabled? (In the NVDA exit dialog, select "restart with add-ons disabled".)

Luke

Sanjog Kumawat wrote:

However, NVDA fails to report the phonetic pronunciation/description of a letter typed in Hindi or Marathi except when typed in Microsoft Word. I am using
Office 365. When I write anything in Notepad for example, NVDA does not report the phonetic pronunciation. It used to report in the older versions like
2020.1. What could be the reason? Is there anything I can do that will solve this problem?