Re: Accessible Soundboard Application

Christopher Bartlett

Without ignoring our moderator's throat clearing (smile) I can say that I can think of a couple of ways one might do this in reaper, and would be happy to see and participate in such a discussion on a forum there.
Alternatively, I wonder if you couldn't design a hot key set in one of the hot key programs like AutoHotKeys or whatever the more recent implementation of such would be; I've not kept up with the state of this art.

Christopher Bartlett

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 2:29 AM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:

I'd be interested to know this, as well.

On 6/15/2021 9:21 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
Does anyone know of a soundboard application that is accessible with NVDA?

A soundboard is usually a program that allows someone to have many little audio clips cued up and assigned to hotkeys, so they can be played instantly when their hotkey is pushed.

It would be even better if said hotkeys were available globally.

--
Christopher Bartlett