Re: Netflix app for Windows 10 and NVDA

This is a serious question, and I'd really like to know the answer:  Why do you favor using an app over using the Netflix website if you're on a PC platform?

While there are definitely some instances where I personally prefer an app, when it comes to dealing with things such as Netflix, I generally find it much easier to log in to their websites and use their webpages than Windows-based apps.

What is the advantage to a Windows-based app in this specific instance?

      ~ Brian Vogel