Re: Looking for newest vocalizer driver

Rui Fontes

Yes.

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 13:42 de 16/06/2021, Socheat escreveu:

Rui,

Have you consider updating the driver download to the latest on the website when NVDA 2021.1 is released? Many people try to find it all the time, especially people who aren't subscribing to this list.

On 6/16/2021 7:05 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

For Vocalizer 5.5:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk1d1pbffvzp9gk/vocalizer-driver_2.1.2.nvda-addon?dl=1

For Vocalizer Expressive 1.1:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/65nyehmf785d2r1/vocalizer_expressive_driver_3.1.5_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=1

The voices add-ons are not affected by changes on Python or NVDA code since they only have data for the voices and no code...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:15 de 15/06/2021, cédric Paulet via groups.io escreveu:
Good morning,

What are the links for the drivers of vocalizer expressive and vocalizer 2 compatibles with nvda 2021.1?
And what are the links for the latest voices for vocalizer expressive?
Thank you
Best regards
Cedric