Re: Looking for newest vocalizer driver

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 01:17 PM, Don H wrote:
It doesn't appear that there are any drivers for the Vocalizer addon for NVDA from Code Factory that will work with NVDA 2021.1

That is an unknown.  I have submitted a ticket via Code Factory's system asking them for a status about this.

Speculation is not helpful right now, but getting straight answers from the responsible parties is.  I will post again if/when I receive a reply, probably as a dedicated topic.

      ~ Brian Vogel