locked Re: Windows11:Welcome to new group

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 03:35 PM, Gene wrote:
I doubt there is a need for another Windows list, whomever it is targeted at.
-
There is not.  This topic is now locked.

Whatever is being previewed on the 24th of June, whatever it might be called, is nothing more than what has been slated as the fall update to Windows 10, code named Sky Lake.

It's just the next in Windows As A Service releases. The world is not about to change.

      ~ Brian Vogel