Re: Finding in MS Word

Quentin Christensen

Hi Christo,

Yes control+alt+y should work to "find next" in any version of word - at least 2010 through 2016.  Alternatively the previously mentioned control+page up and control+page down should work exactly the same (unless you go into the goto dialog and use it to go to something else).

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:23 AM, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:
Hello all

The shortcut key for next search result is ctrl+alt+y. Nice and easy.

Kind regards

Other Christo

On 2016/09/14 9:28 AM, Christo Vorster wrote:
Hi everyone

I used to use ctrl+f for find in Word.

Since I got the advice on search that circulated lately on the list I started using it as it was set out in the list. It works fantastically well.

I don’t think that hitting F6 several times is really the answer, rather use the escape and ctrl+pgdn, as described.

Thanks for all the input from all the listers.

Have a nice day