From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 10:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2021.1 Beta 3 now available

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2021.1beta3 is now available for testing. This is the third beta for the 2021.1 release, and includes a few important fixes and updates from previous betas.

Highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-1beta3/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Enable India Logo Address:  Google Maps
Website: www.enableindia.org
Phone: 080 6732 3636; Mobile: +9198453 13919

Any donations made to Enable India are tax exempt under 80G of the IT Act | If you are a PAN card holder who likes to donate, Please Click Here. | We are Permitted under FCRA for receiving foreign donations

Accredited By Credibility Alliance Under Desirable Norms | Enable India has been granted special consultative status by United Nations Economic and Social Department.

We are Great Place to work certified