Re: Code factory Eloquence

Chris Smart

I'm all for doing things legally but that sort of thing only drives more people to use the alternative Eloquence.

On 2021-06-17 11:54 a.m., Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 10:21 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
There has to be a way  Code Factory can authorize their software permanently without requiring hand shaking with their servers every time a user launches their product.
-
Of course there is a way, but they've elected not to employ it.   And I find that annoying, too, as we all know that there are plenty of times where we need to use our computers without internet connectivity.

      ~ Brian Vogel