Re: emoji question

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 01:27 PM, Gene wrote:
I’d first try unloading and running NVDA again and then rebooting.
-
I agree.  But I actually assume that anyone has done this already before asking.  Turn it off, and on again (regardless of how precisely one does that) is such a basic diagnostic step that it should be tried before even making a query, as it so often works.

      ~ Brian Vogel