Re: Looking for accessible video recording software that supports screen recording

Sarah k Alawami

No it does not but microsoft photoes will do all of that for you. Search on my podcast page for microsoft photos, I think I actually spelled that wrong now that I think about it.

Good luck.

Finally, you can support my work on happs, the network of now.

On 15 Jun 2021, at 23:10, zahra wrote:

does this program also support cutting some parts of video?
she uses the latest version of nvda,
and she needs one accessible and free program to use with nvda to
delete unnecessary parts of video files.

Actually, that has changed with obs 27. All of it is now accessible,
and you can even put in, if you know what you are doing, x y values to
place your elements. I didn't suggest that to the team, but I've been
tryign to work with them for a few years to get where we are.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we go
live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give the channel
a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.
Finally, you can support my work on [happs, the network of
now.](http://happs.tv/@ke7zum)

On 14 Jun 2021, at 8:39, Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io
wrote:

Hi all.
Yes, the game bar of Windows10 is good for record a window.
Also, I use OBS Studio, an application open source. A part is
accessible with the sistem focus, in the part of choose a source
(select the screen, the camera, etc) you need use the object
navigation of NVDA.
Official website: https://obsproject.com

Regards.

--