Re: outlook 365 problems

Well I have just checked and recieved an out of band windows update services update, as well as office updates.

There wasn't an update expected today, so its an out of band update most certainly.

On 18/06/2021 7:06 pm, Vaibhav Saraf wrote:
Hi Afik,

It looks to be an Office problem over NVDA problem.

For the first issue I am not sure if you are not able to see any mail in the inbox or just the latest ones. If it's just the latest ones then it can very well be some account sync issue. Outlook does a lot of downloads when it is installed new, you might like to wait a bit and allow it to download the chunk before it settles.

For the second issue, you can change the sorting order of mails. By default it is by date, if you reach the inbox table you can shift tab to reach the sort and filter and select the relevant criteria.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 12:19, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Hi

I installed office 365 after reseting my laptop, and things are getting crazy at the view.

First of all I don't get to my inbox emails from yesterday, and I can see in my outlook app in my phone a lot of emails from yesterday and today.

Second, it's showing me the emails by date, not like before, at chronological order.

Any help will be appreciated.

Afik.