Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code factory Eloquence

Hmmm, I never experience this issue at all.
However one thing that I don't like about Codefactory's Eloquence is that pauses between sentenses can be kind of long, and it doesn't seem to announce the time properly, for example instead of saying 'six o-clock' for 6AM when I pressed NVDA+f12 it would say 'zero six zero zero' (there would always be a pause between the announcement of the hour and the minutes).
Maybe I may have misconfigured something, I'm not sure but last time I contacted Codefactory about it they said that it might be an Eloquence issue.