Re: Code factory Eloquence

Gene

There is evidently a way to code so the problem doesn’t occur and certain implementations do so.  But I think the important point you raised is ;pauses after periods.  Are you saying that you experienced pauses of longer than about a quarter second between sentences?

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Code factory Eloquence

I just gave the addon a try and the time announcement problem is still there, especially when I set the time display to (as of the time I tried it) "It's 19:12".
In fact I just did further testing just now and it seems that Eloquence from Codefactory seems to pause everytime it encounters a colon, including for time announcements (Codefactory Vocalizer pauses upon encounter with a colon too, but not for time announcements).