Re: free video editing program which works with nvda

William

I have already given a suggestion in previous similar post.

Which is, I suggest using something like ffmpeg, a command line tools.

As the editing process are all done in command line, i.e. as long as thecommand line program is accessible, the editing processible is accessible.

Although, you may need to learn about how to write those ffmpeg codes.

zahra 於 17/6/2021 2:19 寫道:

hello every one.
my friend uses the latest version of nvda,
and she needs one accessible and free program to use with nvda to
delete unnecessary parts of video files.