Re: outlook 365 problems

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 10:46 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:
There is no show in groups, for some reason.
-
I gave the one and only command that toggles grouping by date (which is what it sounds like you've got displaying) on and off.  It's been a part of Outlook for longer than I can remember.  I'm using Outlook 2016, but Outlook 365 is built using the 2016 code as its basis, and I sincerely doubt that setting has changed.

If that's not working then do a repair install on Office and try again.  Or figure out exactly how your "arrange by" settings are set up and work from there.

      ~ Brian Vogel