Re: Phonetic Pronunciation for Vernacular Languages

Sanjog Kumawat

Hello Ben and Gene,

Thank you for the quick response. Gene, by vernacular I mean I am using different languages, mostly Indian language’s like Hindi and Marathi. I use laptop layout and the shortcut is NVDA + . twice. It reports the phenetic meaning of the character when the letter is in English.

Ben, I agree with you. However, it used to work on the older versions of NVDA. It stopped suddenly from NVDA 2020 versions.

Regards,

Sanjog

Sent from Mail for Windows 10