Re: Microsoft Word with NVDA by NV Access now available

Quentin Christensen

Hi Nasrin,

Definitely feel free to contact me, my email is quentin@... (I've also just e-mailed you).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:57 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
quentin, is it possible to be in contact with you via your email
address skype etc?
i found a strange behaviour in nvda i think 2015 or 2014 i am not
shure completely.
i asked many people and they could not help me.