Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] Wrapping Around Web Pages When Using Quick Nav Keys

Hi all,

When I am navigating a web page with quick navigation keys (H for headings, E for edit fields, etc.), when I get past the last of these on a page, it does not wrap back to the top of the page. With JAWS, it wraps around and I find this useful. Is there some setting I can change to make it wrap around?

Thanks,

David