Re: Notepad plus plus installer?

if you explore the repository there is a rc for 7.0 that is the latest if you really want the last version called fixcrash2.
But yeah.

On 15/09/2016 7:06 p.m., nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
you can download from the developer website directly.
here is the link.

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/repository/6.x/6.9.2/npp.6.9.2.Installer.exe

its the last version until now.
God bless you.

On 9/15/16, Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io
<kibayasd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi.
You can find it in ninite.
Cheers

El 14/09/2016 a las 22:27, Robert Kingett escribió:
​Hi all, I am looking for the windows setup file for notepad++ but
cannot find it on the website. I plan to use it to blog with markdown
and I was hoping someone would have the windows setup file? If so
could someone dropbox it to me? If anyone has any other blogging
ideas, let me know. I use a combination of Libreoffice and posting by
email.