Re: Wrapping Around Web Pages When Using Quick Nav Keys

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 11:01 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
not agreeing with Brian in this feature is not good...
-
I expressed no opinion whatsoever about the wraparound feature.  That was Gene.

Any feature that can be toggled on and off is "good" as far as I'm concerned.  It can be made available, or not, to suit the individual user.  And that's whether said feature is a part of the screen reader core code or implemented via add-on.

      ~ Brian Vogel