Accessible imaging Software with NVDA?

Hello,
Does anyone know of any accessible imaging software (preferably free) that will allow me to backup all my installed programs and files, preferably customize them, then allow me to install the image on a new computer with similar hardware?
I have been asked to setup around 50 computers with the exact same programs and file structure and then maintain them.
I know of all kinds of imaging programs:
Macrium Reflect
Acronis True Image
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite
AOMEI Backupper
Image for Windows
O&O DiskImage Professional
Paragon Backup (The one Microsoft uses in their stores and one I would like to use)
StorageCraft ShadowProtect Desktop
Cobian Backup

And the list goes on...

So what have people used? Also, would it be possible to install the image with NVDA?
I see there is Winstaller, but it doesn't look like a traditional imaging program, so I don't know if it allows installing images on similar hardware which is critical here.
Thanks,