Re: Websites that determine where NVDA starts at

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 10:41 AM, Gene wrote:
If people are discussing a problem on a web site, they should copy the link to the page from the address bar and paste it into the message so we don’t have to search for the site and also so we know we are on the page you are discussing.
-
I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated before the membership finally starts doing it, but I'm repeating it because it is an absolute must, unless such page happens to be behind a login, like a banking page.

It is impossible to give accurate answers with insufficient premises to work on.  And, by the way, that's not a complaint about the title.  It would be hard to come up with a pinpoint description of the issue, but the issue itself was described just fine in the original message.  What's missing is "the exact where," which is what's needed.

Those asking about issues with a specific webpage should put that webpage URL in their first message about said issues.

      ~ Brian Vogel