locked Re: IBM tts driver eliquence add on nvda 2021.

I had hoped, after Quentin's having pointed out that the Code Factory Eloquence add-on is the only one that's legally available, that discussion on the illegal IBM one would stop, but no.

What gets discussed privately and out of sight is none of my business.  But discussion of hacked/cracked/pirated software is expressly forbidden both by the NVDA Group rules and Groups.io Terms of Service.  Please do not revive this topic, in any form, on the group again.

Topic Locked.

      ~ Brian Vogel