Question about using the elements list on a page with a large quantity of information

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I was trying to browse through the list of authors under W on Project Gutenburg using the NVDA 2020.4 elements list, and it didn’t announce that it was open.  I don’t know if this is because it was trying to process a large quantity of information.  This might happen on other websites, so the subject line wasn’t specific to 1 website.  I googled Project Gutenburg, since the shortcut I had in my favourites was out-of-date.  Has anyone else come across something like this with other sites?

Thanks,

Louise