NVDA Remote - Frequent disconnects and freezing

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

    What would cause the addon to frequently disconnect? it is fine on my pc to laptop. I was working with a friend in Kentucky and we worked for over three hours because it kept disconnecting.Sometimes it would freeze if I stopped to speak to the client about something. I say freeze because it did not give the disconnect tone but I still could not do anything from my end but the client still had access.
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update