Re: Question about using the elements list on a page with a large quantity of information

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:27 AM, Gene wrote:
I’m raising the question of whether people running far less powerful machines have delays when opening the dialog.
-
Answered, don'tcha think?   Less powerful machines are not likely to perform better overall, are they?  This is not even something that I'd believe any computer user of more than a few months experience would doubt.  Some things really do go without saying.

Essentially, the original questioner's query has been answered and each person can make their own choice in light of the information shared.

      ~ Brian Vogel