Re: Websites that determine where NVDA starts at

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:49 PM, Clive May wrote:
Just click the "I accept" cookie button and the behaviour will go away - at least, for that session and that particular page.
-
Just be aware that if you are someone who is routinely clearing cookies, this behavior will come back, as it's cookies that are used to keep track of whether you've agreed to accept cookies or not.

I sometimes prefer that these dialogs are modal, as they force a choice to be made and then don't come back again until or unless you clear cookies.

      ~ Brian Vogel