Re: Making NVDA say day, month name, year for dates formatted as DD/MM/YYYY

Dennis,

Please copy and paste the exact date format out of a couple of e-mail messages that are all being read numerically and I can help you with that using regular expressions for the match and the replacement using the day and year but with the month written out between the two.

Typically there are hyphens, e.g., 22-06-2021, or some other separator, often a forward slash or dot, between those date elements.  If those are not present, then we'd need to determine what always precedes and/or comes after the date that uses spaces as its separators.

      ~ Brian Vogel