NVDA and the NLS reader.

ken lawrence

Hi listers ken here.  I’m currently pilot testing the new NLS braille ereader made by humanware for the library of congress talking and braille book program here in the states.  The device can also connect via USB to a computer.  I already know how to connect it but I need to know how and what braille settings to use with NVDA since I have the current version I intend to take this baby for a test drive on the computer.  Have already done it with the iPhone.  And it looks like humanware has knocked one out of the park again.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10